Class Gold Measures Reducing Gel is a natural Ultra Fat Burner, lipo-reducer, toning, anti-inflammatory, metabolism regulator and fat drainer. Cellulite eliminator up to 80%, there are cold gels that are for toning and hot gels that are for reducing. This CLASS GOLD gel contains both. It is cold to tone and hot to reduce. This quickly reduces localized fat. Use them while doing chores at home or as a perfect complement to your exercise program to increase the lipo-reduction effects by up to 70%. Do not forget that a proper diet and regular exercise increase the results exponentially.
1. CLASS GOLD ANTI-CELLULITE REDUCING GEL CLASSGOLD MEASURES
ULTRA NATURAL FAT BURNER lipo-reducer toning anti-inflammatory and fat drainer.
Cellulite remover up to 80%
It is a hot and cold gel. It's cold to tone and stick the skin to the muscle and hot to burn accumulated fat, it's 2 in 1!
It causes greater blood irrigation in the applied area. Causing a strong combustion of fat in the area, as well as an elimination of liquids infiltrated in the connective tissue.
- Reduces and fights cellulite.
- Mark the abdomen.
- Eliminates fatty and adipose areas that neither diet nor exercise can shape and reduce.
- It causes a strong increase in temperature and greater blood supply in the applied area, causing a strong combustion of fat in the treated area, as well as an elimination of liquids infiltrated in the connective tissue.
The Measures Reducing Gel contains the following ingredients:
Carbomer, mint essential oil, centella asiatica extract, ivy extract, coffee oil, demineralized water, seaweed extract, caffeine, active oats.
The size of the Anti-Cellulite Gel is 500 milliliters.
Sanitary Registry INVIMA NSOC74743-16CO
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE
The Anti-Cellulite Reducing Gel should be applied as follows:
- For cellulite and toning: With clean and dry skin, with circular massages, place it on the area to be treated, let it adhere well before dressing.
- Reduce measures and tone: With clean and dry skin, with strong massages in the area to be treated and then the use of iodized paper is recommended.