Hair loss is not normally an alarm sign, as it can occur completely naturally, especially during the colder seasons of the year such as autumn and winter. During these, the hair falls more easily because its root is less irrigated by nutrients and blood, however, this fall usually decreases in the hottest seasons such as spring and summer.
In addition to this, people who frequently use hair straightening products, who use an iron or have hairstyles that can break their hair, may also present more accentuated hair loss.
Some health treatments can cause hair loss, as in the case of chemotherapy, for example. In general, the doctor usually communicates this side effect before starting treatment so that it is not a cause for concern when it is present.
1. Excess stress
One of the main causes of hair loss is excessive stress, both physical and mental. This usually occurs due to complicated situations such as: being in a state of shock after a traffic accident; after being diagnosed with a serious illness or; having a job that implies many responsibilities, these situations can alter the cycle of the hair follicles, causing them to fall.
Stress is not always the main cause of hair loss, however, it can make the situation worse when the cause of the loss is another.
What to do: it is advisable to try to reduce the stress load, participating in leisure activities such as walking, dancing, doing yoga or doing some sport, this in order to guarantee a better quality of life and avoid other more serious problems that may arise with time, such as irritable bowel or depression. Our anti-hair loss products can also help you, which provide your hair with the necessary nutrients to reduce hair loss.
2. Excess vitamin A or B
Although it is relatively rare, excessive intake of vitamin A or B complex vitamins can promote hair loss. This situation tends to be more frequent in people who abuse the intake of nutritional supplements, which contain this type of vitamins, for a long period of time.
What to do: You should use dietary supplements only under the guidance of a doctor or nutritionist to avoid exceeding the maximum recommended dosage for these vitamins. If you suspect that you are taking a very high dose of these vitamins, you should stop taking them and consult your doctor. A product that we offer you to stop hair loss and that gives very good results are our Collagen and Biotin capsules , which have natural collagen to help you with joints, hair and nail growth, it is also very effective in reducing expression lines and wrinkles, as well as providing benefits to your cardiovascular system.
Hair loss is relatively common in women after childbirth, not only because of the hormonal changes that continue to occur in the body, but also because of the stress of childbirth itself. Generally this hair loss appears in the first 3 months after childbirth and can last up to 2 months.
Although it is rarer, hair loss can also occur during pregnancy, and may be related to the increase in the hormone progesterone, which can dry out the hair, leaving it thinner and more brittle.
What to do: You should avoid the stress that hair loss generates, because it is a normal and natural process that will improve as the hormones in the body balance again.
4. Hormonal changes
Just as during or after pregnancy, hormonal changes can cause hair loss, it can also happen in other phases of life where hormones tend to fluctuate, especially during adolescence and menopause. Likewise, women of childbearing age who use contraceptives may also have temporary hair loss.
What to do: If hair loss is very intense, you should see a dermatologist. In cases where the woman is taking a contraceptive, a gynecologist should be consulted to evaluate the possibility of changing the contraceptive method. Our hair loss products have been shown to reduce hair loss, one of our kits that has given the most results with this problem is the black hair loss kit , which has anti-loss shampoo and conditioner and night treatment, products that provide your hair with nutrients necessary to reduce hair loss.
5. Use of antidepressants and other medications
Some classes of drugs, such as antidepressants, anticoagulants or high blood pressure medications, can have adverse effects that contribute to hair loss, especially at the beginning of treatment or when they are used chronically. Other medications that can have this effect include methotrexate, lithium, and ibuprofen, for example.
What to do: If you suspect that hair loss is affected by the use of any medication, the prescribing doctor should be informed, so that they can evaluate the possibility of changing it to another medication that does not have this side effect.
In addition to excessive tiredness and paleness, anemia can also cause hair loss, since the follicles receive less blood, which in turn decreases the supply of nutrients and oxygenation, making them thinner and more brittle. Anemia is generally caused by a lack of iron, but it can also arise from other factors such as a decrease in vitamin B12 in the body.
To do: In case of anemia, the doctor or nutritionist usually indicates the intake of an iron supplement, as well as an increase in foods rich in this mineral such as red meat, mussels, parsley or white beans. In order to have a better intake of nutrients and vitamins, we offer you our Collagen and Biotin capsules , which provide your body with the necessary protein for proper health, improving joints and tendons, reducing wrinkles and thus reversing aging. .
Hypothyroidism originates when the thyroid is not working properly and for this reason, hormone production is affected, producing low amounts. Some of these hormones are very important for metabolism and hair growth, so when there is a deficiency, they can cause hair loss.
To do: In the event that you suspect an alteration in the functioning of the thyroid, you should see an endocrinologist to confirm the diagnosis and start the appropriate treatment.
What to do to treat hair loss
To treat hair loss, you can use specific products, medications or supplements such as:
- 5% Minoxidil : Helps to revitalize it, increasing blood supply and strengthening existing hair follicles, reducing their fall; Our daytime hair treatment has minoxidil, its application is recommended two to three times a week, leaving it to act for a minimum of 30 minutes or a maximum of two hours and later removing it with plenty of water.
- Specific shampoos and lotions for hair loss : We offer you our anti-hair loss products which were made to reduce hair loss, they are made with natural products, free of salt and parabens. They provide your hair with a cocktail of nutrients, aloe vera, avocado, banana and pineapple among others, which strengthen your hair strand, repair and nourish your hair.
- Nutritional supplements for hair loss , such as our collagen and biotin capsules , which contain nutrients involved in hair growth and health.
- Medications for hair loss , prescribed by the dermatologist such as Finasteride, Lambdapil or corticosteroid infiltration into the hair root.
In addition to this, it is important that the diet contains the necessary nutrients for the body, since hair loss can be caused by very restrictive diets, low in calories and animal protein.
Hair loss treatment
Some treatments that dermatologists recommend to treat hair loss are:
- Low power laser: stimulates the regeneration of the matrix that lost hair and prevents healthy hair from falling out, gradually improving hair loss. It must be applied 1 time per week, at least 10 weeks.
- Capillary carboxytherapy: increases blood supply to the scalp and facilitates the penetration of chemical substances that prevent hair loss.
- Hair implantation: it is a surgical technique in which hair follicles are implanted directly into the scalp. Despite the immediate result, about 6 months later, the implanted hair is prone to falling out, which can cause lesions on the scalp.
- Hair transplant: It is a surgery in which a strip of hair is removed from the back of the head and implanted in the front, near the forehead region or where the need is greatest. It is an option for those who are going bald.
The choice of the best treatment should be made by the dermatologist after the evaluation and diagnosis of hair loss.
If you want to know some testimonials we have from customers who have used the hair loss products we offer, you can read the following article from our blog: Does Magic Hair Hair Loss Really Work?
We also recommend you read about: Tips to recover damaged hair when you have already tried EVERYTHING.
If you have any doubts or questions, do not hesitate to contact us or leave a comment.
THE OFFICIAL MAGIC HAIR TEAM