Studying the lunar phases and the position of the Moon in the sky, to determine its height and its ascending or descending trajectory, it is possible to calculate which are the moments in which certain garden tasks will be more or less effective for the growth of the crops. These calculations can also be applied to the effects that certain types of care can have on the body, such as haircuts and waxing, which allows us to establish the most advisable moments to carry them out.
In our 2023 lunar calendar The best days to cut your hair and wax throughout the year are collected, as well as information on the phases of the Moon and other astronomical phenomena month by month. In this article you will find the most detailed information for the month of March.
MARCH LUNAR CALENDAR TO CUT YOUR HAIR AND SHAVING
The calculation of the best days to wax or cut your hair in March is done following the criteria of biodynamic agriculture. According to the position of the Moon and other stars, this discipline determines what is known as " flower periods", "leaf periods" or "root periods" .
Each of these periods is associated with certain influences on plants and people that would make one care or another more or less effective . Flower periods are thus considered the most recommended for waxing and that the stem takes longer to emerge, while the leaf and root periods are those that are recommended for cutting hair and for it to grow faster or stronger, respectively.
Below we detail which dates in March each of these periods occurs according to biodynamic agriculture and, therefore, which are the best days to cut your hair or wax.
ROOT DAYS: THE BEST DAYS TO GET YOUR HAIR CUT AND MAKE IT GROW STRONG IN MARCH 2023
Just as it influences the growth of plants, the Moon affects the growth of our hair. Taking the mole into account, we can help our hair grow stronger or grow faster after cutting it. To make it grow stronger, it is convenient to choose a “root day” to cut your hair .
- Wednesday 8: The whole day is good for cutting your hair and favoring the strengthening of the roots.
- Thursday 9: All day It is considered the root period and, therefore, propitious to go to the hairdresser and cut your hair with the aim of making it grow stronger later.
- Friday the 10th: All day It is good to cut your hair and encourage it to grow stronger.
- Saturday 11: If you didn't take advantage of the previous days, you still have one last day this month to cut your hair and strengthen its roots. From 1:00 a.m. to 10:00 a.m.
root days are determined in biodynamic agriculture, taking into account that the Moon is in descending phase and passing before the constellations of Taurus, Virgo and Capricorn.
In the crops, they are good days to work the plants that we cultivate in order to take advantage of their roots or tubers and, in general, to carry out tasks aimed at strengthening the roots of plants. Those same days are also considered the most appropriate to strengthen hair.
If you want to keep your hair strong, at Magic Hair we recommend the line of anti-loss products. Since these help you strengthen hair and renew it. The Hair Loss Kit is made of natural products, they do not damage color or straightening and are perfect for keeping hair strong, keeping hair clean and shiny. If you want to know more information about the hair loss kit, you can do so by clicking on this link.
LEAF DAYS: THE BEST DAYS TO GET YOUR HAIR CUT AND MAKE IT GROW FAST IN MARCH 2023
In order for the hair to grow faster than it would normally, we must choose a “ leaf day” to cut it. The leaf days for the month of March in 2023 are as follows:
- Friday 3: All day Friday begins a favorable time to cut your hair and promote its rapid growth. This moment will last for part of the weekend.
- Saturday 4: All day it is good to cut your hair and thus help it grow faster.
- Monday 13: All day, You can take advantage of the lunar influence to cut your hair and promote its rapid growth.
- Tuesday 14: All day.
- Thursday 30: All day .
- Friday the 31st: All day you can benefit from the influence of the Moon to cut your hair and make sure that it grows faster later
In biodynamic agriculture, leaf days occur with the moon in descending phase and located at the height of the constellations of Cancer, Scorpio and Pisces. In the garden, these are days when it is recommended to take advantage of it to sow and cultivate leafy vegetables, aromatic herbs and, in general, any plant that we grow for its leaves or stems.
For accelerated hair growth we recommend the Growth treatment , which helps you to recover mistreated hair and give growth, without affecting the color or your straightening. We invite you to learn about the Treatment for Accelerated Hair Growth by clicking on this link ➔
FLOWER DAYS: WHEN TO SHAIR ACCORDING TO THE MOON IN MARCH 2023
We can notice the effect of the Moon on all the hair on our body, not just on the hair. If you want to achieve longer-lasting hair removal, write down the ideal days to wax on your calendar. They are found in the so-called “flower” periods , which, if chosen to wax , favor the hair taking longer to come out :
- Thursday 2: All day It is optimal to reserve some time in your agenda and take advantage of waxing.
- Friday 3: All day You still have all day to shave and benefit from the influence of the Moon.
- Saturday 11: All day another favorable peak period for hair removal begins that will last the rest of the weekend.
- Sunday 12: All day It is ideal for waxing.
- Wednesday 29: All day you have to shave and take advantage of the lunar influence.
- Thursday 30: All day It is still good for waxing because it is considered "flower day".
- Friday 31: All day You have a last "flower" period in the month of March to wax and achieve long-lasting hair removal.
If you want to complement your depilatory treatment, we recommend the Intimate Deodorant , which does not affect or mistreat your V zone. In addition, this product helps you control odor, delay the appearance of new hair and clarify your intimate area. If you want more information about intimate deodorant, you can do so by clicking on this link ➔
THE PHASES OF THE MOON IN MARCH 2023
The Moon not only influences what may be the best times to cut your hair or wax. The Moon phases they can also be taken into account when planting, planning excursions or choosing when to start a habit
These are the changes in the phase of the Moon in March 2023:
- Full moon: Tuesday, March 7, 2023 at 7:30 p.m.
- Last quarter: Tuesday of March 2023 at 17:03.
- New Moon: Tuesday March 21, 2023 at 8:09.
- First quarter: Tuesday, March 28 , 2023 at 9:06 a.m.
WHEN THE SPRING EQUINOX FALLS
On Monday, March 20, at 9:00 pm, spring will begin in the northern hemisphere. It is what is known as spring equinox and at that precise moment the duration of the day is equal to that of the night. The same day, in the southern hemisphere, the beginning of autumn takes place.
Also, on March 24 Venus will be hidden behind the Moon and on March 28 there will be a conjunction of the Moon with Mars , which can be seen together in the sky with the naked eye or with binoculars.