The lunar calendar has traditionally been a great ally when it comes to cutting our hair, waxing or planting in the garden.
Cut your hair according to the moon it can help you achieve longer or stronger hair or lengthen the time between color touch-ups. In the lunar calendar for September you can find the days indicated according to the effect you are looking for. Take note!
The best days to cut your hair and make it grow strong
Root days are the ideal days to cut your hair if you want your hair to grow strong. In the lunar calendar of September they are somewhat scarce, so take note and plan them in advance according to the lunar calendar:
- From Saturday 4 at 4 pm (4 pm) to 5 at 7 pm (7 am).
- On Monday 6 from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. (from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.).
- Tuesday the 7th from 7:00 p.m. (from 7:00 p.m.).
- All Wednesday 8, Thursday 9 and Friday 10.
- From Wednesday the 29th at 10pm (at 10pm) to Thursday the 30th at 4pm (4am).
Root days are also good days to dye your hair, as it will take longer to touch up your roots. Avoid them for waxing or you will strengthen body hair too!
For strong hair growth we offer you our Black kit, which includes shampoo, conditioner and night treatment, made without salt, without parabens and dermatologically tested. This kit is one of our greatest successes in giving hair strength. If you want to know all the properties of our Black kit you can click here.
The best days to cut your hair and make it grow faster
Get a haircut on one of these days if you want your hair to grow faster:
- From Friday 3 at 2:00 p.m. to Saturday 4 at 3:00 p.m.
- On Sunday 12 from 7 a.m. to 2 p.m. (from 7 a.m. to 2 p.m.) and from 11 p.m. (11 p.m.).
- All Monday the 13th.
- Tuesday 14 until 11h (11 am).
Remember to avoid these days to wax or dye yourself if you do not want to have to repeat the process a few days later.
For hair growth you can try our Black Accelerated Growth kit, it includes shampoo, conditioner and day treatment. You will get wonderful results You can follow this link to know all the information about our kit.
When to wax according to the Moon
You can also count on the lunar calendar to achieve longer-lasting hair removal. The best days to wax according to the moon are the following:
- From Thursday 2 at 3:00 a.m. to Friday 3 at 1:00 p.m.
- Sunday 12 from 1 to 6h (from 1 am to 6 am).
- On Wednesday 29 from 11 a.m. to 9 p.m. (from 11 a.m. to 9 p.m.).
- On Thursday 30 from 5 a.m. to 10 p.m. (from 5 a.m. to 10 p.m.).
For long-lasting hair removal, try our Intimate Soap, which is made with natural products and delays the appearance of hair. Follow this link if you want to know more information about intimate soap .
THE PHASES OF THE MOON IN SEPTEMBER
We tell you when each of the moon phases this month:
- New Moon: Saturday September 7.
- first quarter: Friday September 13.
- Full moon: Saturday September 21.
- last quarter: Tuesday September 29.
THE AUTUMN EQUINOX
On September 22 summer ends and autumn begins in Spain. They say goodbye to the hot season and prepare to receive a more collected season.
If you want to know the "Moon's calendar" of any other month of the year, you can look for it on the following page of our website: Phases of the Moon .
If you have any doubts or questions, do not hesitate to contact us or leave a comment.
THE OFFICIAL MAGIC HAIR TEAM