Hitting the day we cut our hair or wax is not a matter of luck, we have all the information in the lunar calendar for October.
Choose the leaf days or the root days of the lunary depending on what result you are looking for for your hair.
LUNAR CALENDAR TO CUT YOUR HAIR IN OCTOBER
The best days to cut your hair and make it grow strong
the secret of a strong mane It's on the lunar calendar. Get a haircut on "root days" to grow healthy, radiant hair:
- From Wednesday the 14th at 10pm (10pm) to Friday the 16th at 1pm (1pm).
- On Saturday 17 from 2:00 p.m. (2:00 p.m.) to 10:00 p.m. (10:00 p.m.).
Also avoid these days for hair removal , especially if you use methods that pull out the hair. They can be good days for dyes, highlights or treatments.
The best days to cut your hair and make it grow faster
Like every month, we must remember that The key to making your hair grow faster is to cut it on "leaf days ". Choose these days if you want to show off long hair or if you feel like experimenting with a new haircut, but you don't want to commit 100%. Take note:
- From Sunday 11 at 6 a.m. (6 in the morning) to Monday 12 at 11 a.m. (11 in the morning).
- From Monday 19 at 5:00 p.m. to Tuesday 20 at 1:00 p.m. (1:00 p.m.).
- From Tuesday the 20th at 10pm (10pm) to Wednesday the 21st at 6pm (6am).
Remember that You should avoid these days to wax or dye your hair , since you would have to go back to the hairdresser beforehand to touch up your roots.
When to wax according to the moon
To make your waxing last and last , check out this month's lunar calendar. The key days are:
- From Friday 9 at 4 p.m. (4 in the afternoon) to Saturday 10 at 10 a.m. (10 in the morning).
- From Saturday the 17th at 11pm (11pm) to Sunday the 18th at 9pm (9pm).
Avoid these days to cut your hair.
MOON PHASES OF OCTOBER
What moon do we have today? You don't need to look at the sky, although you can if you know Recognize the moon phases. These are the days when the moon changes:
- First quarter : October 23.
- Full moon : October 1 and 31.
- last quarter: October 10th.
- New moon : October 16.
It is not because of the color of the moon, but because this month we have two full moons. Blue Moon is how the second is known. The lunar month lasts 29.5 days. Therefore, if a full moon falls at the beginning of the month, there may be time for another at the end of the same month. And it falls on Halloween night!
The Draconids meteor shower will take place on October 8 and 9.
The so-called phases of the moon or lunar phases they are the change of the visible part of the satellite due to the interaction between the movements of the moon, the sun and the earth. The complete cycle lasts 29 days, 12 hours, 44 minutes and 3 seconds.
The phases of the moon can be classified into 4 main categories:
- New Moon: It is when the moon has a visibility of 0%, since it is hidden behind the solar glare.
- Crescent quarter: It is the phase of the moon when it begins to light up on the horizon and comes to complete a circle split right in half.
- Full moon: refers to when the moon has 100% visibility forming a circle.
- Last quarter: It is when the moon reaches a state of visibility of 50% just like the crescent moon but this time in the opposite direction.
If you want to know the Lunar calendar of any other month of the year, you can look for it on the following page of our website: Phases of the Moon .
If you have any doubts or questions, do not hesitate to contact us or leave a comment.
THE OFFICIAL MAGIC HAIR TEAM