what the moon says
Lunar calendar for May 2020
We tell you which are the best dates to cut your hair or wax according to the moon, as well as information about its phases during this month.
The night sky hides the keys to beautiful, strong and long hair or long-lasting hair removal. You don't need to do complicated calculations, At MAGIC HAIR OFICIAL we tell you what are the key dates according to the lunar calendar .
The ideal dates to cut your hair depend on the result you prefer. Do you want strong hair or do you want it to grow faster?
The best days to cut your hair and make it grow strong
The ideal days to cut your hair in May and for it to grow strongly are the "root days" . According to the lunar calendar they are:
- From Sunday 3 at 8:00 p.m. to Monday 4 at 2:00 p.m.
- Wednesday 6 from 6:00 p.m. to 12:00 a.m.
- Sunday 31 from 6h.
The best days to cut your hair and make it grow faster
If you want your hair to grow fast, you can take advantage of the influence of the moon these days. Cut it in a "leaf day"!
- Friday the 1st until 12 noon.
- From Friday 8 at 6 a.m. to Sunday 10 at 5 a.m.
- From Wednesday 27 at 5 a.m. to Thursday 28 at 5 p.m.
When to wax according to the moon
Just as it influences the growth of our hair, we must also take into account the mole to wax. To achieve a more lasting hair removal we must choose the following days:
- From Thursday 7 at 1 a.m. to Friday 8 at 5 a.m.
- All Tuesday 26 and Wednesday 27 until 4am.
THE PHASES OF THE MAY MOON
To know what moon are we on or when you can enjoy a splendid full moon , take note of the dates on which the moon changes phase this month.
- Full Moon (third and last Supermoon of the year): Thursday May 7.
- last quarter: Thursday May 14.
- New Moon: Friday May 22.
- first quarter: Saturday May 30.
The so-called phases of the moon or lunar phases they are the change of the visible part of the satellite due to the interaction between the movements of the moon, the sun and the earth. The complete cycle lasts 29 days, 12 hours, 44 minutes and 3 seconds.
The phases of the moon can be classified into 4 main categories:
- New Moon: It is when the moon has a visibility of 0%, since it is hidden behind the solar glare.
- Crescent quarter: It is the phase of the moon when it begins to light up on the horizon and comes to complete a circle split right in half.
- Full moon: refers to when the moon has 100% visibility forming a circle.
- Last quarter: It is when the moon reaches a state of visibility of 50% just like the crescent moon but this time in the opposite direction.
If you have any doubts or questions, do not hesitate to contact us or leave a comment.
THE OFFICIAL MAGIC HAIR TEAM