Since ancient times, people have looked up to the moon to do things as basic as cultivating the fields.
The best days to cut your hair and make it grow strong
Just as it influences the growth of plants, the moon affects the growth of our hair. Taking the lunary into account, we can make our hair grow stronger or grow faster. To make it grow stronger, cut it into a "root day" :
- From Tuesday 10 at 9 p.m. to Thursday 12 at 2 p.m.
The best days to cut your hair and make it grow faster
In order for our hair to grow faster than it would normally, we must choose a " leaf day" to cut it. The leaf days for the month of March are as follows:
- From Friday 6 at 7 a.m. to Saturday 7 at 5 p.m.
- From Saturday 14 at 9 a.m. to Sunday 15 at 8 p.m.
When to wax according to the moon
We can notice the effect of the moon on all the hair on our body, not just the hair. If you want to achieve longer-lasting hair removal, sign up for the ideal days to wax. They are in "flower" periods:
- From Thursday 5 at 4 a.m. to Friday 6 at 6 a.m.
- From Friday the 13th at 3 a.m. to Saturday the 14th at 8 a.m.
THE LUNAR CYCLE OF MARCH
The moon not only influences to cut our hair or wax. The Moon phases they can also be taken into account for planting, planning excursions or studying for an exam.
- First quarter: Monday, March 2.
- Full moon: Monday March 9.
- Waning Moon: Monday March 16.
- New moon: Tuesday March 24.
THE SPRING EQUINOX
On March 20 at 03:50, official peninsular time, spring will begin and we will welcome it with open arms. It is what is known as spring equinox and the duration of the day will be equated to that of the night.
In addition, on March 9 we will have the first supermoon of the year . Do not miss it!
If you have any doubts or questions, do not hesitate to contact us or leave a comment.
THE OFFICIAL MAGIC HAIR TEAM