Haircut and waxing
Lunar calendar for June 2020
Taking the moon into account when choosing when you cut your hair or wax will help you have more beautiful hair and longer-lasting hair removal.
The influence of the moon is as palpable in crops as it is in our bodies, especially in our hair. If you want to take advantage of it, write down these dates for when the time comes to cut your hair or wax.
The best days to cut your hair and make it grow strong:
To make it grow stronger, cut it into a "root day" :
- All Monday 1 and Tuesday 2 until 5:00 p.m.
- From Saturday 27 at 12 p.m. to Monday 29 at 6 p.m.
The best days to cut your hair and make it grow faster:
To make it grow faster, cut it in a "leaf day" :
- From Thursday 4 at 4:00 p.m. to Friday 5 at 12:00 p.m.
- On Saturday 6 until 5:00 p.m.
- Tuesday 23 from 11am.
- All Wednesday the 24th.
When to wax according to the moon:
Waxing according to the lunar calendar will help hair removal last much longer, something that is especially appreciated in the summer months. The best days are:
- From Wednesday 3 at 6:00 p.m. to Thursday 4 at 3:00 p.m.
- From Monday 22 at 7 a.m. to Wednesday 23 at 10 a.m.
- Tuesday 30 from 18h.
MOON PHASES OF JUNE
The phases of the moon also affect us when it comes to studying, sleeping or resolving conflicts.
- Full moon : Friday June 5.
- Last quarter : Saturday June 13.
- New Moon: Sunday June 21.
- first quarter: Sunday June 28.
Is June and the promises of spring are fulfilled: the grass is already a spike, flowers bear fruit and the pups are born. Everything proliferates, expands, sponsored by the heat and the abundance of light. He June 20th At 9:44 p.m. the Sun will reach its highest point in our sky.
The Earth continues to move away from the Sun this month and will reach almost its furthest point from the Sun: aphelion, which will arrive in July, on the 4th. We will be nothing less than 152 million kilometers from the Sun. But there it will be, powerful, warming our skin and our blood. Maybe the spirit too. Isn't summer a time of happiness?
The so-called phases of the moon or lunar phases they are the change of the visible part of the satellite due to the interaction between the movements of the moon, the sun and the earth. The complete cycle lasts 29 days, 12 hours, 44 minutes and 3 seconds.
The phases of the moon can be classified into 4 main categories:
- New Moon: It is when the moon has a visibility of 0%, since it is hidden behind the solar glare.
- Crescent quarter: It is the phase of the moon when it begins to light up on the horizon and comes to complete a circle split right in half.
- Full moon: refers to when the moon has 100% visibility forming a circle.
- Last quarter: It is when the moon reaches a state of visibility of 50% just like the crescent moon but this time in the opposite direction.
If you have any doubts or questions, do not hesitate to contact us or leave a comment.
THE OFFICIAL MAGIC HAIR TEAM