moon of the month
Lunar calendar for July 2020
If you want to achieve strong, healthy hair and long-lasting hair removal, the lunar calendar gives you the key dates to wax and cut your hair.
Have on hand the Moon's calendar It is very useful for scheduling a visit to the hairdresser, knowing what phase the moon is in, or organizing a nighttime activity to observe the sky.
Below you will find the best dates in July to schedule your haircut or waxing.
The best days to cut your hair and make it grow strong
To achieve strong hair , we must cut it on "root days", which are the days when the moon passes through the constellations of Earth (Taurus, Virgo and Capricorn). You don't need to mount the telescope, you just need to have the July lunar handy.
The best days to cut your hair so that it grows strong are:
- From Saturday 25 at 6:00 p.m. to Monday 27 at 10:00 p.m.
The best days to cut your hair and make it grow faster
If we want our hair to grow faster and more abundant we must cut it on the "leaf days", which are the days in which the moon passes through the constellations Water (Cancer, Scorpio and Pisces). The leaf days for the month of July are:
- From Thursday 2 at 1 a.m. to Saturday 4 at 2 a.m.
- From Monday 20 at 7:00 p.m. to Wednesday 22 at 6:00 p.m.
- From Wednesday 29 at 6 a.m. to Thursday 30 at 8 a.m.
- On Friday the 31st from 1:00 a.m. to 7:00 a.m.
When to wax according to the moon
Nobody wants to spend the summer waiting for the waxing . If you choose the dates according to the lunar calendar, you will achieve longer-lasting hair removal and you will be able to stop worrying about the issue for a longer time.
We must wax during the "flower days", which are the days when the moon passes through the air-light constellations (Gemini, Libra and Aquarius).
The flower days of July are:
- All Wednesday 1.
- From Sunday 19 at 3:00 p.m. to Monday 20 at 6:00 p.m.
- From Monday 27 at 11pm to Wednesday 29 at 5am.
- On Thursday 30 from 9am to midnight.
THE MOON PHASES OF JULY
If you are looking for the ideal night to organize an evening barbecue or some other outdoor activity, do not lose sight of the sky and pay attention to the phases of the moon
- Full moon : Sunday, July 5.
- last quarter: Monday July 13.
- New moon : Monday, July 20.
- Crescent Moon : Monday, July 27.
The so-called phases of the moon or lunar phases they are the change of the visible part of the satellite due to the interaction between the movements of the moon, the sun and the earth. The complete cycle lasts 29 days, 12 hours, 44 minutes and 3 seconds.
The phases of the moon can be classified into 4 main categories:
- New Moon: It is when the moon has a visibility of 0%, since it is hidden behind the solar glare.
- Crescent quarter: It is the phase of the moon when it begins to light up on the horizon and comes to complete a circle split right in half.
- Full moon: refers to when the moon has 100% visibility forming a circle.
- Last quarter: It is when the moon reaches a state of visibility of 50% just like the crescent moon but this time in the opposite direction.
If you want to know the Lunar calendar of any other month of the year, you can look for it on the following page of our website: Phases of the Moon .
If you have any doubts or questions, do not hesitate to contact us or leave a comment.
THE OFFICIAL MAGIC HAIR TEAM