The lunar calendar determines the best days for a haircut, waxing or sowing. These are the key days of the January moon.
The lunar calendar is very useful to know when to cut your hair or wax and when to sow or collect food from our garden. The moon can affect the growth of our hair and the moment in which we cut it is decisive.
LUNAR CALENDAR FOR JANUARY 2020
The best days to cut your hair and make it grow strong:
If you want to make your hair grow stronger , you should cut it in "a root day" . According to the lunary, the root days of the month of January are:
- From Wednesday 15 at 7 a.m. to Saturday 18 at 11 a.m.
The best days to cut your hair and make it grow faster:
To make it grow faster , cut it back on a "leaf day" . Take note are the following:
- From Saturday 11 at 10 a.m. to Sunday 12 at 8 p.m.
- From Sunday 19 at 8:00 p.m. to Wednesday 22 at 3:00 p.m.
When to wax according to the moon
We can notice the effect of the moon on all the hair on our body, not just the hair. If you want to achieve longer-lasting hair removal , sign up for the ideal days to wax.
- On Friday the 10th from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Again on Friday the 10th from 11pm until Saturday the 11th at 9am.
- From Saturday 18 at 12 p.m. to Sunday 19 at 7 p.m.
THE PHASES OF THE MOON IN JANUARY
know the Moon phases It is also very useful if you have an urban garden or feel that its influence affects you especially.
- first quarter: Friday January 3.
- Full moon: Friday January 10.
- last quarter: Friday January 17.
- New Moon: Friday January 24.
In addition, this month you will be able to see a penumbral lunar eclipse on January 10 . The moon passes through Earth's penumbra and dims slightly.
Any concerns you have, do not hesitate to contact us or leave a comment!
THE OFFICIAL MAGIC HAIR TEAM