With the biodynamic agriculture calendar, you can calculate the best days to achieve long-lasting hair removal or to cut your hair so that it grows healthy and strong.
Biodynamic agriculture takes into account the influence of the moon on plant growth. Applying the same principles, this lunar calendar calculates the optimal days to cut your hair and wax.
Paying attention to it, you will be able to schedule your visit to the hairdresser more wisely or reserve the best days to wax so that your hair takes longer to grow.
THE BEST DAYS TO WAX AND CUT YOUR HAIR IN DECEMBER
The position of the moon and the constellations can influence both the rate at which your hair will grow and its ability to revitalize and grow stronger, just as they influence plants and the tides.
Depending on that position, we talk about "leaf" periods or "root" periods, which allow us to determine the best dates to cut our hair depending on our objective.
To cut your hair and make it grow fast, choose a "leaf day":
The "leaf" periods occur when the moon is descending and passes before the constellations of Cancer, Scorpio and Pisces. But you don't need to know how to identify these phenomena in the sky or to be aware of the sky every night.
If you want to accelerate your hair growth , simply take note of these dates to make an appointment at the hairdresser:
- He Friday the 4th from 10 a.m. (10 a.m.) to 6 p.m. (6 p.m.).
- Of the thursday 10 at 7 pm (7 pm) to Friday 11 at 10 am (10 am).
- Of the sunday 13 at 11 a.m. (11 a.m.) monday 14 at 9 a.m. (9 a.m.).
- again the monday 14 from 20h (8 pm) and the tuesday 15 until 10 a.m. (10 a.m.).
- He thursday 31 from 4 pm (4 pm)
If you are looking for your hair to grow fast, we recommend our Intensive Growth kit which includes shampoo and conditioner for growth and daytime treatment, ideal products so that your hair is hydrated, shiny and starts to grow again. If you are looking for more hair growth kits you can click here .
To cut your hair and make it grow strong, choose a "root day":
If your problem is fragile hair and you want to strengthen it with a good haircut , it is best to wait for the descending moon to pass before the constellations of Taurus, Virgo and Capricorn, which is known as the "root period". This month you will have many opportunities. Take note of the best days:
- He monday 7 from 1 pm (1 pm)
- all the tuesday 8 and the Wednesday 9 .
- He thursday 10 until 18h (6 pm)
- He Friday the 11th from 11 a.m. to 6 p.m. (from 11 a.m. to 6 p.m.).
To give life to fragile hair we recommend our Anti-Hair Loss kit which includes anti-hair loss shampoo and conditioner and night treatment, salt-free and paraben-free products made with natural products. You can click to see other hair loss kits here .
When to wax according to the lunar calendar
Even if it's winter, having shaved legs creates intimate satisfaction and prevents us from being caught off guard (or unawares). The goal here is to take advantage of the optimal time to epilate and that the hair takes longer to come out , so that you can spend more time until the next epilation.
These are the most recommended days:
- Of the thursday 3 at 4 a.m. (4 a.m.) Friday the 4th at 9 a.m.
- Of the Friday the 11th at 7:00 p.m. (7:00 p.m.) Saturday 12 at 10 a.m.
- Of the wednesday 30 at 10 a.m. (10 am) at thursday 31 at 3:00 p.m.
To make your hair removal as long-lasting as possible, we offer you our Intimate Hair Inhibitor Soap which contains calendula, chamomile and lactic acid that protects your intimate area and weakens hair.
The lunar phases and other curiosities of the December sky
If you want to observe or take into account how the moon evolves, these are the days that will mark the lunar cycle of this month:
- Waning moon: Monday 7.
- New Moon: Monday 14.
- Crescent moon: Monday 21.
- Full moon: Tuesday 29.
Shortly after noon on Monday the 21st , autumn will give way to winter. The solstice, which occurs in The longest night of the year marks a turning point: little by little, with each passing day, the nights will get shorter and the days longer.
This return of the light, very timid at first, is what is celebrated in many traditions.
It is one of the most anticipated meteor showers of the year, as they leave trails of different colors. Although it occurs during a good part of the month, it will be the sunday december 13 when it reaches its maximum intensity.
On December 14, a total solar eclipse will take place in southern Chile and Argentina, and partial in much of the rest of the continent. To consult more detail about the eclipse schedule in each area, NASA has launched an interactive map where we can check the status and schedule of the eclipse for our location.
The so-called phases of the moon or lunar phases they are the change of the visible part of the satellite due to the interaction between the movements of the moon, the sun and the earth. The complete cycle lasts 29 days, 12 hours, 44 minutes and 3 seconds.
The phases of the moon can be classified into 4 main categories:
- New Moon: It is when the moon has a visibility of 0%, since it is hidden behind the solar glare.
- Crescent quarter: It is the phase of the moon when it begins to light up on the horizon and comes to complete a circle split right in half.
- Full moon: refers to when the moon has 100% visibility forming a circle.
- Last quarter: It is when the moon reaches a state of visibility of 50% just like the crescent moon but this time in the opposite direction.
If you want to know the "Lunar Calendar" of any other month of the year, you can look for it on the following page of our website: Phases of the Moon .
If you have any doubts or questions, do not hesitate to contact us or leave a comment.
THE OFFICIAL MAGIC HAIR TEAM