take care of the moon
Lunar calendar for August 2020
The lunar calendar is essential for biodynamic agriculture. Following the same principles, the influence of the moon affects the growth of our hair and body hair.
Cutting your hair according to the lunar calendar is the ultimate trick to achieve stronger or faster growing hair . Without the need for creams or treatments that may contain toxins, planning our visit to the hairdresser with the lunar calendar in hand, we have a lot of cattle.
The best days to cut your hair and make it grow strong
If what you want is to show off strong hair, take note of the dates to cut your hair in August. These are the "root days":
- From Saturday 22 at 2 a.m. to Monday 24 at 4 a.m.
Keep in mind that these are not recommended days to wax, especially if you use methods that pull out the hair.
The best days to cut your hair and make it grow faster
If you want to show off a long hair or you are going to get a risky cut, these are the dates in which you can cut it so that it grows faster. Write down the "leaf days":
- From Monday 17 at 4 a.m. to Tuesday 18 at 3 p.m.
- From Tuesday 25 at 11 p.m. to Thursday 27 at 10 a.m.
Avoid these days to dye yourself, since you will have to touch up your roots much sooner, and to wax.
When to wax according to the moon
If you select the day to wax according to the lunar calendar you can achieve a much more lasting result. Avoid the days when your hair will grow stronger or faster and take note of the best days to wax according to the moon:
- All Sunday 16.
- Monday 17 until 3h.
- From Monday 24 at 5 a.m. to Tuesday 25 at 5 a.m.
- From Thursday 27 at 6:00 p.m. to Friday 28 at 3:00 p.m.
THE MOON PHASES OF AUGUST
In the month of August we tend to be more aware than usual of What phase is the moon in , because we do more night activities, whether at home or on vacation. If you are planning an overnight getaway, take note:
- Full moon: Monday, August 3.
- Last quarter: Tuesday, August 11.
- New moon: Wednesday August 19.
- First quarter: Tuesday, August 25.
THE RAIN OF THE PERSEIDS
Like every year, in August we receive the meteor shower of the Perseids, which will reach their peak on the night of Wednesday August 12 .
The longest meteor shower of the summer is the Delta Aquarids , which started at the end of July and will last until mid-August.
The so-called phases of the moon or lunar phases they are the change of the visible part of the satellite due to the interaction between the movements of the moon, the sun and the earth. The complete cycle lasts 29 days, 12 hours, 44 minutes and 3 seconds.
The phases of the moon can be classified into 4 main categories:
- New Moon: It is when the moon has a visibility of 0%, since it is hidden behind the solar glare.
- Crescent quarter: It is the phase of the moon when it begins to light up on the horizon and comes to complete a circle split right in half.
- Full moon: refers to when the moon has 100% visibility forming a circle.
- Last quarter: It is when the moon reaches a state of visibility of 50% just like the crescent moon but this time in the opposite direction.
If you want to know the Lunar calendar of any other month of the year, you can look for it on the following page of our website: Phases of the Moon .
If you have any doubts or questions, do not hesitate to contact us or leave a comment.
THE OFFICIAL MAGIC HAIR TEAM